Thursday 1 June 2017

Insta-Pop Cube Card ...

Super excited, I have been playing with the new Silhouette file from Lori Whitlock as an SVG file.  There are various designs but as you can see I have chosen to decorate mine with the Adorable Elephants from MFT.   So the first picture, the card is inside the little wallet

Pull from the right hand side 

And then 'P O P' a decorated cube explodes!

Please press play on the video below to see the action!



I just love this & already have a couple more on the go, something different.  I have coloured with Promarkers & Pencils, ribbon, pearls, charm & papers.  What about the magic I hear you ask, well just a simple Helix red rubber band!

I would like to enter this into the following challenge -
Passion for Promarkers - Kinetic Cards (I Won)!

Thanks for literally 'P O P P I N G' by


9 comments:

Marjeta said...

Fantastic project. I have never seen before.

Marjeta

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh this is just fantastic Jane! Adorable little images, and what a fabulous design! Love it, love it, love it! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Passion for Promarkers! Linda

Rene said...

Squeal! I looooove this so much!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this adorable card with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Deb said...

I love this, it is so clever!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Nat said...

Oh, Jane, this is just toooooooo cute! I love the image and perfect colouring and your pop up cube is just adorable. Thank you so much for joining in my challenge at PFP
Natx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow! This is amazing and absolutely perfect for our challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers, thank you for joining in the fun.
Lorraine DT

Gayatri said...

Super cute project. I love it. Great work. Thanks so much for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

Paddington fan said...

Love those super cute elephants and the pop up cube is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week and I hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x

The Crafty Den said...

Stunning card Jane. Your insta-pop card is fantastic, I've never seen one before and your super cute images are coloured wonderfully. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x