Wednesday 8 November 2017

Under the weather ...

I am back, long time no see, soz.
Just busy busy, living life and I lost my mojo ha ha!
Mojo well and truly found after receiving the 13 Nights of Halloween from Magnolia,
couldn't wait to play and here is the result.

Today I am sharing a 'box in a card' using the gorgeous new goodies from Magnolia.
So Tilda is under the weather, so I have put together a box of goodies to cheer her up!

Inside the top is a pocket for some sachets of honey & lemon or maybe some hot chocolate.
Then the box beneath has room for some more treats, but also contains a little shaker element, get well sentiment, a plaster, blister strip and the little hearts (tablets) as the confetti.

I have used Tilda stamp, both sentiment stamps, heart beat die, plaster die, blister strip die & cross die from the Doohickey 13 nights of Halloween  which will be coming out for general release very soon.

The heart flourish (Doohickey Box 3/Oh La La), tree & fronds (Doohickey Box 16/Fall in Love), sun (Doohickey Box 10/Buzz Buzz), clouds (Doohickey Box 13/Sweet Pea) dies.
Coloured with Promarkers, pink organza ribbon, umbrella charm & completely hand stitched.
I have mat & layered the elements on my Silhouette Cameo.
Finished off with some bandage in a bow.

FQB - Affection Collection    Image result for spellbinders s5-148 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges -
Passion for Promarkers - Die Cuts (I Won Top 5)!
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Lace Trim (I Won Top 3)!
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes
Simply Magnolia - CAS or Fully Loaded

  That is all from me today, take care, happy crafting love

16 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Oh my word, Jane! This is just ADORABLE! Everything you create is finished so beautifully and your choice of papers and embellishments is always perfectly coordinated!
Nice to see you back in the crafty, virtual world with your amazing creations! Hugs, Lisa x

Gina's Cards said...

Oh what a beautiful creation and so thoughtful too! I love the soft pinks and fabulous details! Thank you for sharing with us at Marveleous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous project, you have certainly got your mojo back ! Love the pretty colours and all the lovely embellishments :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Unknown said...

Super cute!😍

shabbycraftcabin said...

Hi Jane, so glad you found your mojo back ! What a stunning creation you’ve made with this beautiful image. I haven’t got time to do anything with my Set yet. Thank you for sharing your stunning work with us at Midweek Magnolias. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck, ivy

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW, This is amazing, what a stunning creation, Love everything about it. Thanks for sharing with us on Passion for Promarkers this week, Love Hazelxx

Beth Brovold said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Jane...your mojo is certainly back in spades!!! The design is fabulous and Tilda is simply ADORABLE! Oh an thanks for sharing this stunner with us at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia!
Take care,
Beth

Huny said...

Fantastic always room in my heart for a Tilda, particularly the Christmas ones, this time of year. But really all of them are such a delight.

Julie said...

Wow, wow, wow Jane!! This is incredible - love every single detail! Thanks for joining in my die cut challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck, Juliexx

Julie P said...

Such a delightful card, beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Midweek Magnolia, good luck in the draw
Hugs Julie P

The Crafty Den said...

Wow what a stunning creation Jane. Your attention to detail is awesome. Your image and coloured perfectly and I love all your embellishments and die cuts. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

coops said...

Wow so beautiful Hamed. Your told is adorable and I love all your stunning details.
Thanks for joining us this week at PFP��

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, this is such a beautiful project! so full of goodies to keep you admiring all the detail and it will surely cheer up alone not feeling well. thank you so much for playing along with us at the penny black and more challenge.
linda

Plony said...

OMG.....what can I say that's not been sad already.....just...wowwwwwwwwwwwwww...........
Thank you for joining the next challenges:
LHOSM
Midweek Magnolias
Marvelous Magnolia
Simply Magnolia and Ribbon Girl.
Sorry to thank you in 1 comment but......with love.
xxx Plony

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thanks for joining our challenge at Simply Magnolia

Unknown said...

Great PROYECT!I love all the details 😍